Thursday, October 15, 2009

Crafty Kraft.





Okay, I will just go ahead and admit it. I am embarrassed. Earlier this week we here at Cray Cray Creations were duped, yes duped by the Kraft corporation. I feel like we became too trusting of the world wide conglomerate that makes up Kraft. They must of mixed up their shipment of "Sharp Cheddar" cheese heading for Alabama or Georgia with their shipment of Sharp Cheddar heading for our friendly Fred Meyer stores. Upon starting our standard pre Cray Cray stretches we noticed our "Sharp Cheddar" looked a little like plastic..... Didnt think of it much, kept creating our Grilled Cheese and Friend Rice sandwich. Everything was going splendid, one might say it was a little too splendid. The bread was crisping perfectly, the cheese was melting on cue, the rice was delicious and sizzling on top of our lovely sandwich. I felt at that moment that i might have died and gone Cray Cray. After everything had come into place, egg on top, rice embedded between sheets of melting godliness, and buttery bread crisped to perfection it was time to dig in and Craygasm all over the wall. It was at this point, the place between plate and stomach, the epic battle of fork to mouth, the place where you lose yourself and fall in love with life all over again that I abruptly encountered an intense and unfortunate sensation. When I felt the plastic hit my tongue, the government grade,-brainwashing,-impotence inducing, -mc-double late night menu loving,- flag waving- chemically enhanced,- prostitute cat food,- American Cheese, my hard on for America took a nose dive.
Kraft thought we were stupid. Kraft represented everything that was great about america. Scooby Doo Mac and Cheese, Sponge Bob Square pants Mac and Cheese, string cheese, velveeta, even Digiorno's pizza, everything i loved and believed in now seemed tainted and unholy. I had nothing left to believe in or live for, our Sharp Cheddar cheese turned out to be nothing more than plastic, everlasting American Cheese.
I sent in a formal complaint to Kraft about the false advertising, i expected a apology or a coupon, instead they called the police on me. They claimed i was a terrorist who hates anything American. I luckily had a copy of America has talent on hand and quickly put out those flames.
Long Story short our Cray Cray Creation of the week has been infiltrated and tainted by the evil overlords of the Kraft Co. I cant even finish this blog because i am so upset. please excuse me.

No comments: