Sunday, September 13, 2009

dry heave and wet mouth








Chocolate chip Eggo's, Garden Burger, 1/2 pound mozzarella, swiss, tomatoes, fried egg, and a dash of Tapatio. The start of this was harmless. A chocolate chip Eggo sandwich, covered in cheese and topped with an egg. I looked at this and almost thought "Is this Cray Cray enough?" I am glad I didnt say it aloud. Seth was the first to try the Craycoction. At first his face didn't let any hints of the taste bud massacre that was ensuing inside his mouth. "This is wrong." he muttered, and then went on to describe the horror of chocolate eggs with hot sauce and cheese. My hands began to sweat, I had realized what I had done. Matt was next to stand up to the plate. With little hesitation he dug right in, trying to get a piece of everything in the bowl. After a rough swallow it was obvious there was no need for a second helping. Something about this particular Cray must of peaked Arriens interest, maybe it was because it was his birthday, or maybe he just lost his mind temporarily but he took his first ever step into the Cray Cray abyss.... and successfully swallowed it.
After all this, there was no way I couldn't take a bite. I would be humiliated by my own creation. Fork in hand, I slowly sliced a small wedge of Cray, took a deep breath, and plunged it into my mouth. One bite, all I taste is cheese. Two bites, cheese and egg. Three bites, a slight sense of Eggo mixed in. It was on the forth bite when it happened. A chocolate hand grenade erupted in my mouth coating the mozzarella, Garden Burger, egg, and my brain all over Chez Machin's walls. I had never had chocolate eggs before, and I never will again. I couldn't keep chewing, the flavors were confusing and destroying my mind, if I went any further I might have suffered permanent damage. I quickly made my escape, gagging, holding back vomiting along the way. I barely made it in time, with a little dry heave and wet mouth, the Cray was gone........ but the nightmares had just begun.

No comments: